It starts with an exceptional team of dedicated professionals, our unique tagline to offer “more than just space” and our undoubtable “human approach” to what we do… Team KRP is growing!
Kanata North is an established hub for Ottawa’s high-tech community. This is where great talent works, lives and plays. Unlike many commercial real estate enterprises, we offer a range of career paths. Whether your skills revolve around leasing, construction and development, or property management, we may have the right opportunity for you.
KRP Properties offers employees a wide range of company perks, a comprehensive benefit plan and attractive compensation packages. We also encourage our employees to participate in personal and professional growth opportunities.
If you want to be a part of Team KRP, and there is a current opportunity that matches your skills, send us your resume and tell us why. Interested applicants may apply by email of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all those that apply, Human Resources will be in touch should your skills be a match.
KRP Properties is an equal employment employer and invites all candidates to apply and to self-identify the need for accommodation throughout the recruitment process. If you require this job posting in an accessible version please contact Human Resources email@example.com.
Security + Asset Protection Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and reliable individual seeking to join a team of Security & Asset Protection professionals as a member of the KRP Properties team.
Security & Asset Protection Officer will report directly to the Security & Asset Protection Manager. You will contribute to protecting the assets, properties, employees and tenants of KRP Properties.
Related duties include but are not limited to:
- Mobile patrol of properties to preserve the protection of KRP Properties assets
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with tenants, contractors, visitors, patrons, and employees
- Act as a member of the Emergency Response Team, responding in cases of fire, flood, accident/incident, safety concerns and calls for medical assistance
- Correct and report any fire hazards or health and safety hazards
- Report and investigate occurrences of accidents/incidence, complaints, criminal activity, and crisis situations
- Respond to all emergency situations and provide First Aid and C.P.R. as required
- Monitor parking areas associated with KRP Properties.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Conduct tenant key control, audits, and maintain key control records
- Maintain computer records of all actions in a Daily Activity Report
- Liaise with emergency first responders as required.
- Liaise with KRP Properties Property Managers, Building Operators and Construction teams to ensure optimal effectiveness and efficiency throughout our property.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum two years of previous property and/or real estate security experience.
- College diploma – preferably Law and/or Security/Police Foundations diploma or degree.
- Must be bondable
- Possesses a current Security Guard License in Ontario
- Current valid G driver’s license with a clear driving record
- Availability to work flexible work hours to accommodate working a variety of shifts as required (including overnight)
- Ability to work successfully interdependently and work cohesively as part of a team
- A self-starter that possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Effective organizational and administrative skills for appropriate reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Currently First Aid/CPR/AED is considered an asset
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
How to Apply:
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Applicants may apply by email of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with qualified applicants to coordinate an interview.