- This event has passed.
$how Me The Money: How To Access Innovation Funding & Support For Businesses
September 29, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 pmFree
The University of Ottawa’s Kanata North campus and Innovation Support Services in collaboration with funding partners; Innovation Canada, Invest Ottawa, IRAP and Mitacs will host an information session for small and medium businesses to better access talent, research expertise and innovation funding to grow and scale.
All levels of government recognize that small to medium business are the engine for growth, and in support providing billions in funding. You’ll learn from 5 organizations including, Innovation Canada, Invest Ottawa, IRAP, Mitacs and the University of Ottawa. Each will provide an overview of services and support to scale your business through access to funding, research expertise and knowledge mobilization, talent and business support services. In addition, there will be a panel session with Q&A and the opportunity to network.
Join us on September 29th at 8:30am @Hub350 to learn how to access funding to grow your business.
Veronica Farmer, Director of Partnerships and Commercialization, uOttawa Kanata North
Guy Levesque – Associate VP, Partnerships, Innovation and Entrepreneurships, uOttawa
- Dan Mallett – Senior Innovation Advisor, Innovator’s Experience Branch, Innovation Canada.
- Megan Maltby – Manager, Accelerator Programs & Investor Relations, Invest Ottawa.
- Dragos Ragalie – Client Engagement Advisor, Industrial Research Assistance Program, National Research Council Canada.
- Mohammadreza Rezaee – National Quantum Team Lead-Account Manager at Mitacs.
- Mike Walker – Associate Director, Innovation Support Services at uOttawa.
- 8:30am Networking and coffee
- 9:00am Welcome
- Panel & Q+A
- 10:30am Networking + Wrap up